Tooth Extractions – Mount Vernon, OH
Easy. Painless. Fast.
Our primary goal here at Cross Creek Dental Care is to help our patients preserve their natural teeth for as long as possible, but sometimes, a tooth can become so damaged that the only viable solution is to remove it. When tooth extractions in Mount Vernon, OH are necessary, Dr. Leon combines a gentle touch with plenty of local anesthetic to ensure a patient can easily stay comfortable the entire time. Then, if needed, he can help replace any teeth right away using a variety of restorations.
Why Choose Cross Creek Dental Care for Tooth Extractions?
- Same-Day Appointments Available for Patients in Pain
- Friendly Staff That Listens to Patients’ Concerns
- Only Used as a Last Resort
Why Would a Tooth Need to Be Extracted?
Dr. Leon may recommend removing a tooth if:
- It has extensive decay that is starting to spread to the neighboring teeth
- It has been filled many times and has developed new decay
- The enamel is so fractured that it cannot be put back together
- Periodontal (gum) disease has deteriorated the bone supporting a tooth
- More room is needed in the mouth for a denture or orthodontic treatment
- It is blocking the path of an incoming tooth (baby teeth only)